Re: Jhandles axes ranges

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Jhandles axes ranges
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:08:45 +0200

OK, maybe I misunderstood your problem. I understand that you
have 3 surfaces, and you want each of them in a single color, but
different for each surface, right?

This can be achieved with the "facecolor" property of the surface
object. For instance:

surf(peaks, 'facecolor', 'r')

will produce the surface in red. Is this what you want?

Michael.