RE: jhandles printing

From: Janmaat, John
Subject: RE: jhandles printing
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:11:08 -0700

Hello,

Having trouble printing a jhandles figure.  I get a OpenGL feedback buffer
overflow message, and only a blank page for output.  The figure is three
intersecting surfaces on a 100x100 grid, so there is a lot there.  Any
suggestions?  gnuplot is able to render and print the figure to a file, but I
cannot control the elements of the figure to near as much detail, in particular
I cannot figure out how to get gnuplot to apply different coloring to the
different surfaces.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John.

ps: further experimenting reveals that on a courser grid - 50x50 - it will
generate the output.  Unfortunately, there is a very sharp curve in one of the
surfaces, and a fine grid is needed to display it property.

Johannus (John) Janmaat
Assistant Professor of Economics
Barber School of Arts and Sciences
University of British Columbia - Okanagan
address@hidden