Re: eigshow function

From: Vito De Tullio
Subject: Re: eigshow function
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:57:52 +0200

Ben Abbott wrote:

> I  have not tried to use eigshow.m, but the invalid property warning
> for 'tag' is no longer a problem in the most recent release, 3.0.1.

First of all, thanks. I was using octave 2.9.12 (the default on my OpenSuse)
Now, using the version 3.0.1 things goes better, but I have other errors!

octave:1> eigshow
warning: set: invalid property `numbertitle'
warning: set: invalid property `menubar'
error: `uicontrol' undefined near line 120 column 1
error: called from `eigshow:initialize' in file `/home/zed/eigshow.m'
error: evaluating if command near line 40, column 1
error: called from `eigshow' in file `/home/zed/eigshow.m'
octave:1>

--
By ZeD