Re: alphabetical list of Octave functions

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: alphabetical list of Octave functions
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:10:15 -0500

On 10/06/2008, gOS <address@hidden> wrote:
>  simply because no one programming for my
>  company should be using something that won't be present in Matlab.

If only it were that nobody in your company should be using Matlab. :-/

All this wasted effort on proprietary software for code that could
just as easily be made free, when we as a numeric community obviously
have the geekpower for it, and are already getting paid by employers
and academic institutions.

But I digress.

- Jordi G. H.