Plotting lognormal distribution

From: DimitryASuplatov
Subject: Plotting lognormal distribution
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:31:18 +0400

Hello,
I have 100000 values log-normally distributed. I can calculate its mean
and variance to create an "ideal" plot. Though I have some extreme
values in my sample and I want to see them on the graph too.

My question is: how to convert raw data to log-normal distribution plot
and draw exactly that plot, not the "ideal" one (by "ideal" plot I mean
the one calculated from PDF with specified mean and variance).

Thanks.