Re: Values of V and abm

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Values of V and abm
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:24:33 +0200

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:17 AM, asha g <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I run it as -f cabunbact2oct.m I get the following error:
>
> octave:2> -f cabunbact2oct.m
> parse error:
>
>  syntax error

>  without the .m at the end:                 ^
> octave:2> -f cabunbact2oct
> parse error:
>
>  syntax error

>                   ^
>
> Maybe I am writing something wrong.
> Thanks
> AG

No, I meant typing `octave -f cabunbact2oct.m' (unquoted)  on the
*system* command line. If you work on Windows, and do not have octave
in PATH, you need to type the whole path to Octave. It is not
necessary to do this if you have no relevant personal settings. (the
octaverc files).
Still, do the separate directory trick.

cheers

--