Re: Values of V and abm

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Values of V and abm
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

Typos are made by everyone. The other day someone who was helping me made one-
wrote plot.m instead of plot3.m which confused me for a while. But I did not
call him names and give him a long sermon.

I am trying to do good work in my area - computational neuroscience with
whatever limited resources are available to me. My choice of Octave was because
it is free software and because of the group which I find very valuable.

Asha