Vertical axis configuration

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Vertical axis configuration
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:12:25 +0200

Hi all,

I want to plot this matrix

A=[100 102 109 140 180
100 122 108 180 190
100 128 102 180 180
];

I want to do this

plot(A')

If you see the maximum of this plot 190 on the vertical axis. I want to make the same plot but telling that the vertical axis oscilate from 80 to 200. I know that there is no observation here but I want to do it.

I try to use this function axes (xmin xmax ymin y max)

But I´ll get an error. Can you help me to customize the vertical axis?

You´re the best.

Thanks and Regards.

Sigue los principales acontecimientos deportivos en directo. MSN Motor