importing file?

From: Emily Moberg
Subject: importing file?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:10:39 -0400

Hi!

I'm a really new user to Octave and was trying to  import a text file that contains numbers in a vertical column. I saw on an archived post that data = "" should work, but Octave spits out the error message that it can't find the file; do I need to put it somewhere special? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question! Thanks!

Emoeberg

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!