Plotting problem again

From: asha g
Subject: Plotting problem again
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:58:25 -0700 (PDT)

I am plotting the same data as before vvvv is a fn of x and y.
size(vvvv) = 10 10
length(x) = 10
length(y) = 10

When I give a plot3(x,y,vvvv) command I get the following error:

ans =

   10   10

error: plot3: [length(x), length(y)] must match size(z)
error: evaluating if command near line 159, column 2
error: evaluating if command near line 158, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 113, column 5
error: evaluating while command near line 103, column 3
error: called from `plot3' in file
`/usr/local/share/octave/3.0.0/m/plot/plot3.m'
error: near line 109 of file `/home/proj/08/cesasha/aseasha/cabunbactoct.

I am not sure what is happening. If I send it to a mesh plot - the plot still
looks weird. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Asha