Re&Fw: Octave for windows compile

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re&Fw: Octave for windows compile
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:24:05 +0900 (JST)

Hello Bernd Lamberts

Sorry my mental health condition is not so good these days.
It will be possible to show some solutions for your question if I'm fine.

Please visit

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/archive.html

and ask at

address@hidden

Regards

Tatsuro

--- bernddude <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Tatsuro-san
>
> i noticed your nice page about Octave on Windows.
> i am right now using a lot of Matlab code for my work .
> i am working for HitachGST .
>
> but i am very interested in porting my code into Octave and C sharp and
> or C++.
> i wonder do you have any experience compiling Octave code ?
> i am very interested in running Octave embedded into a standalone C++ or
> C# on Windows ?
>
> thank you very much in advance, bernd
>

> Bernd Lamberts
> San Jose California
> address@hidden

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/