Re: Use Octave API with VBA

From: Kim Hansen
Subject: Re: Use Octave API with VBA
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:53:35 +0200

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Nicola Benaglia
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I wonder wheter is possible to use Octave's API with some other external
> language (as Java or VBA in particular).

We use Java to control Octave.

We have written a library that makes it easy, it can be found here:
https://launchpad.net/javaoctave

> Is there some tutorial where I can get info from?

There is no tutorials, but the code is well documented and you can
look at the tests to see how the library is used:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kimhanse/javaoctave/trunk/annotate/kimhanse%40gmail.com-20080521221318-zx6vrunbem5dv30w?file_id=testdkangeoctaveruno-20080116062413-2v6ofthnhm0fvaph-25

--
Kim Hansen
Vadgårdsvej 3, 2.tv