Re: auload help

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: auload help
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 08:28:03 -0400

On May 9, 2008, at 7:55 AM, miguel olivares varela wrote:

Hi,

I'm a student and i want to create a routine "m-file" to be able to read all the "wav" files that I have in my current directory. I found auload to do it like this:

payload = auload("audio.wav");
save audio.mat payload
auplot(payload);

but i want to create a loop or mayba change the fonction auload i mean in place to accept the name of the file, can accept a variable in order to read all wav files. Does anybody knows how can i do it?

Thanks

Miguel

You can  begin with

> wavfiles = dir ("*.wav")