auload help

From: miguel olivares varela
Subject: auload help
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 04:55:55 -0700

Hi,

I'm a student and i want to create a routine "m-file" to be able to read all the  "wav" files  that I have in my current directory. I found auload to do it like this:

payload = auload("audio.wav");
save audio.mat payload
auplot(payload);

but i want to create a loop or mayba change the fonction auload i mean in place to accept the name of the file, can accept a variable in order to read all wav files. Does anybody knows how can i do it?

Thanks

Miguel