Re: error in entering debug mode

From: Oka Kurniawan
Subject: Re: error in entering debug mode
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:56:43 +0800

> The debug mode doesn't run the code through the parser but instead
> treats it line by line.. Therefore in debug mode you can write
>
> for i = 1 : n, y(i) = foo(i); end
>
> but not
>
> for i = 1 : n
>   y (i) = foo(i)
> end
>
> I imagine your problem is somehow related to that..
>
> D.

Hi David, thanks for replying, just to clarify how I got the error.

First I inserted keyboard command into my script and it stop. Then I
tried to get out of the debug mode. I couldn't type "exit" or "quit",
but I managed to return to octave:> prompt after I hit Ctrl-C

so now it's suppose to be in the octave prompt because I see
octave:>

then when I run the script again it gives me