Re: From Matlab to Octave

From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Subject: Re: From Matlab to Octave
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 10:56:10 -0400

Thomas Weber wrote:

> I haven't used them for quite some time, so I really can't comment,
> sorry. I just knew there were some scripts at vim.org.

The devil is in the details! The current vim scripts on the vim.org are
pretty rudimentary. They are helpful (for the sheer fact that nothing
better is out there) but they need many improvements for vim to be an
effective editor in writing octave scripts. I will stop cribbing now lest
someone will admonish me with "why dont you write one, It is all GPL?" kind
of statement...

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi