Re: From Matlab to Octave

From: Jarkko Kaleva
Subject: Re: From Matlab to Octave
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:17:10 +0300

>  Who else is using ViM with Octave? Perhaps we can start a project to
>  develop something more mature and sophisticated than random hacks,
>  akin to ViM-LaTeX.

A solid integration with VIM is surely something that many would
appreciate (at least I would). VIM being one of those editors, that
once you learn how to use it, you want to use it for everything.
Compiling something that works from all the bits and pieces that are
floating around, is certainly harder than adopting VIM for octave work
should be.

-- Jarkko Kaleva