Re: [OctDev] Octave-3.0.1 for Windows available

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Octave-3.0.1 for Windows available
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 12:23:03 +0200

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 12:15 PM, David Bateman
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  Good work, but the ginput function from octave-forge that uses a chat
>  file with windows as popen2 is not used for the gnuplot stream appears
>  to be broken.

address@hidden

The fix has been applied to octave source (both branches) after
the release. I'll try to backport it and update the package. For the
time being, I switched the release status to "hiddden" on
Sourceforge. I hope to get back with an updated package tomorrow.

Sorry for that.

Michael.