Re: 3d surface plot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 3d surface plot
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:18:41 -0700

On Wednesday, April 30, 2008, at 12:09PM, "Floyd poole" <address@hidden> wrote:
>It worked, thanks really appreciate your time.
>
>meshc seems to get the best results. Still playing with other options.
>
>Is it possible to pull the depth measurements from mysql? Trying to build a
>web portal of course.

There are many packages available for Octave. In this case, the one you're
looking for is the database package.

        http://octave.sourceforge.net/database/index.html

Personally, I have no experience with the database package or with SQL queries.
However, if you reply-to-all with any additional questions, there are many
individuals on the help list that are eager to help.

Ben