Re: 3d surface plot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 3d surface plot
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:28:44 -0400

On Apr 28, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Floyd poole wrote:
On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
On Monday, April 28, 2008, at 11:30AM, "Floyd poole" <address@hidden > wrote: >This would be the desired output, but the preferred viewing would be from >the ID or (Bottom) which would give a detailed view of internal corrosion
>(Microbial induced / hydrogen induced)

Have you looked at "surf", "surfc", "mesh", and/or "meshc"?

Ben

I havent, were you able to get into the RF file? I havent been able to crack it open to see whats inside.

Apparently, I missed the RF file. Did you post it, or link to it?

Ben

p.s. we slipped of the list, to I've put us back on.