Re: [OctDev] Windows Vista

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Windows Vista
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:06:20 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Unfortunately three octave for windows maintainers are all XP users. So
maintainers cannot answer your
question.

In octave ML, there have been some inquiries about console2 did not work
correctly on vista. The
console2 is different program of octave and it is famous that it doees not work
correctly on vista.
However, questioners did not say that octave itself did not work.

So I think in principle, the octave for windows works on vista.Recently, if my
knowledge is correct,
the vista is upped to SP1. It might affect your problem.

Anyway, we have to wait the replies from octave user on the Vista.

Regards

Tatsuro