Re: LSODE speed up question

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: LSODE speed up question
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 06:19:10 +0900 (JST)

If you would like to use Automatic Differentiation by Analytically,
please use symbolic package in octave-forge.
http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.html
and see
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CategorySymbolic

If possible, please show the your C++ code.
That will make more fruitful discussion possible

Regards

Tatsuro