t-value

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: t-value
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:34:55 -0600

Is there a function that can return the t-value, like what can be found in the back of most any statistics book? I can't seem to find the appropriate function. I want to calculate the "uncertainty" for a set of data, which is essentially the t-value for a given confidence interval (say 95%) and degrees of freedom times the standard deviation.

Thanks,
Jonathan