Re: Vectorising circle drawing

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Vectorising circle drawing
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:49:37 +0200

man, 21 04 2008 kl. 13:14 -0500, skrev Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso:
> On 21/04/2008, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> >    I have a matrix 'cr' where each row contains the center and radius
> >  of a circle. Now, I want to draw these circles in a image.
>
> Do you need to draw the interior of the circles? Are you tight on
> memory?
I have all the memory in the world (8Gb I think, but I've never
checked), so that's not a problem. And yes, I need the interior to be
drawn as well. This is, however, an image processing task, so I need the
circle to drawn in an image. That is, I need a matrix containing the
circle, so I can't use 'plot'.

Søren