Re: GNU plot

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GNU plot
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:58:23 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Your inquiry was not bug report but the following page shows an essential
attitude for questioners.
Please read carefully first the following
*********
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/bugs.html

Help report is of course welcome to ML because the discussions are archived and
it will be a help
for the newbie in the future.

Regards

Tatsuro MATSUOKA