Re: GNU plot

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GNU plot
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:32:08 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Information is not adequate so no one can reply your inquiry.
Please show the your octave script, gnuplot version and platform use.

>From 2.9.17?, the handing of gnuplot is changed.

And now gnuplot version is higher than 4.2.2 is required.

Please give us more detailed infomation if you are in replyer stand point.

Can you answer the question with only these information?

Regards

Tatsuro