laplace transform

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: laplace transform
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:00:36 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Do you need the laplace transform for the control theory?
Sorry I do not have a knowledge about it.

My usages of octave are a ODE solver and solving eigen value problems wave
propagation problem.

If you would like to use control theory set, please see the control theory in
the octave manual.

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/

That's all I can reply now.

Excuse me my ignorance.

I forwarded your message to address@hidden
Someone might help you.

Regards

Tatsuro

=============Dieter Jurzitza wrote
Dear Matsuoka San,
first of all: good morning! I saw postings of you on the octave-help mailing
list, so you might probably know: is there a way to calculate laplace
transforms with octave? Do you know about any tool set supporting this yet? I
only saw tools for matlab so far, but probably you know about.
I have complex functions of 5th order and would like to compute the step
response.
Thank you very much,

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/