Re: Plotting 3D vectorfield

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Plotting 3D vectorfield
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:16:49 +0100

On 08/apr/08, at 17:35, JJonasson wrote:
Hello

I would like to plot a windfield with arrows in 3D from octave, that is I would like to be able to use the gnuplot "arrow" command from within octave.
This should be possible, shouldn't it, but how?

What I am looking for is some sort of 3D quiver function, if you know what I
mean.

I use Octave 3.0 and gnuplot 4.2

Thank you

/Jonas

If you have data on triangular meshes you could try the FPL package:
http://octave.sourceforge.net/doc/f/FPL2pdequiver.html
c.