The results of your email commands (fwd)

From: Dushan Mitrovich
Subject: The results of your email commands (fwd)
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:30:35 -0700

This doesn't really belong here, but my attempts to use the specified
addresses didn't work.  Could someone suggest where I went wrong?

In a nutshell, I wanted to change my list subscription to digest form.
Following the 'reminder' instructions (see "- Unprocessed" below) gave
the results described under "- Ignored".  Finally, sending an email to
<address@hidden> produced the entire bounced message below,
apparently by an auto reply script.  The last line says "- Done", but
nothing has changed.

What should I do?

- Dushan Mitrovich