Merge Octave into Geany

From: nick hall
Subject: Merge Octave into Geany
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:26:46 +1000

Im looking to port the octave language over into the text editor geany, http://geany.uvena.de/

For anyone who has used Geany before you will know why I want to do this. Just thought I'd let everyone know Im doing this and am open to suggestions if anyone has any.

I prefer using Linux but also have a Mac, on which geany isn't yet ported to. If anyone is wanting to do this then we could have geany available on the major platforms, but perhaps I should post this one on a geany mailing list.

Nick.