Re: MySQL from Octave

From: Xavier Delacour
Subject: Re: MySQL from Octave
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:54:00 -0400

Have you tried the "database" package in octave-forge? It connects to
mysql and some other databases.

It was added recently, so you'll need to download octave-forge via SVN
to get it. Also it hasn't been tested on Windows, so Ubuntu is
probably the fastest way to get up and running. Though Windows
integration shouldn't be particularly painful, it just hasn't been
done.

There is a slightly older version of the package, and more info here:
http://octave-swig.sourceforge.net/octave-db.html

Xavier