MySQL from Octave

From: Nick5
Subject: MySQL from Octave
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried all sorts of ways to connect to mysql. Has someone written a
"how to" for this?

I am trying to switch from matlab to octave - but I can't get this to work.

I used mym on matlab but I can't get it to compile for octave. I'm using XP
- though I might switch to Ubuntu if I can get octave working.

I've found a lot of people asking the same question - but no answer that
seems to work.

Thanks.