Re: How to call existing .oct files from C++?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: How to call existing .oct files from C++?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:11:30 +0900 (JST)

Hello

My previous mail is a litte bit impolite.
Excuse me.

Please describe detail information.
Platform :Windows, Linux(with distribution) or Mac OSX

If possible the C++ code, you would like to link with to the octave.

What is important is what you would like to do in detail.

For example,

I would like to call my c++ code as a fuction of the octave.
How do I write the interface C++ code to it?

Regards

Tatsuro