Re: How do I link to .oct files?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: How do I link to .oct files?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:03:32 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please read first octave manual carefully.

Appendix A Dynamically Linked Functions

If you do not have an octave manual, please go to octave home page
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

and goto 'docs' menu and click '575 page manual'.

The shortcut is

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/

Next question should be done after reading the manual.

Regards

Tatsuro