Printing labelled vectors

From: Worik
Subject: Printing labelled vectors
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:57:24 +1300

Is there a way to print out a labelled vector or matrix?

I have a var-covar matrix and result vectors that I would like to
include it in a latex document.  But it is a lot of work putting the
labels next to the data and mistake prone.  Then once done of course I
disciver I made a mistake in the data and have to redo and re-label the
data for the report.

I cannot figgure out how to make a vector of strings.  No matter what I
do I end up with a vector of characters, but I can seem to get them into
a cell array.  So I want to combine a list of labels in a cell array
with a list ov numbers in a vector.

Is it possible?

Worik
--
The ladder of dreams was broken by the logic of many men, it was lynched
and burnt. Torn and hurt... The Lord of Dreams was angry.