Re: Concerning running Fortran prog from Octave

From: george brida
Subject: Re: Concerning running Fortran prog from Octave
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:53:40 +0200

Dear Ben, thank you for your help but the problem  I can't obtain the same output since I can't undrestand where I save the program triplestest.txt: must I save it in a directory of Octave as extension .for or .m? or I must run simultaneously Octave and Fortran?
I have Octave 2.9.13 for Windows and I have not installed Fortran in my PC.
Sorry for my basic questions and best regards.