Re: Octave workshop for Octave 3.0.0 on windows Xp

From: DigitalPig
Subject: Re: Octave workshop for Octave 3.0.0 on windows Xp
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:57:58 -0400

Kaisa S <address@hidden> writes:

> I have tried to find an answer to this question without sucess - Is there a
> Octave workshop or other solution that make my octave 3.0.0 for Windows at
> least look slightly like MatLab ( it is currently running in a DOS-style
> window and I find it hard to read with the white text on black). Or should I
> install an older version of Octave ( an if so which one and together with
> which Octave workshop version?).
>
> Kaisa
> former matLab user trying to get the hang on Octave :-)
Hi. First of all, I didn't use octave by GUI. However, I think you can
use google to search for "gui octave" keywords to find if there is
anything  fit for your need. And one more thing to mention is Emacs has
its own octave-mode, which can highlight keywords and do
debugging. Hope it help.

--
DigitalPig
E-mail: digitalpiglee AT gmail DOT com