Octave workshop for Octave 3.0.0 on windows Xp

From: Kaisa S
Subject: Octave workshop for Octave 3.0.0 on windows Xp
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:43:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried to find an answer to this question without sucess - Is there a
Octave workshop or other solution that make my octave 3.0.0 for Windows at
least look slightly like MatLab ( it is currently running in a DOS-style
window and I find it hard to read with the white text on black). Or should I
install an older version of Octave ( an if so which one and together with
which Octave workshop version?).

Kaisa
former matLab user trying to get the hang on Octave :-)