Re: Octave image format

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Octave image format
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:11:34 +0100

dear colleagues
I am currently using Octave 3.0.0 under Windows but I am not able to load any images into the system because I do not know how to convert my imges to .img images.  Please, can you point me to a solution to this problem?  Thanks in advance.
OY
I use for this, standard function "imread" (she can read various formats like jpeg, gif, png etc. ). Type "help imread" for more tips.

--
With kind regards, Pawel