RE: mkoctfile MSVC 2008 Express (Need Help)

From: Huaizu You
Subject: RE: mkoctfile MSVC 2008 Express (Need Help)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:31:58 -0700

Hi, Tatsuro & Michael,

Thanks for your efforts trying to fix the problem. I would like to help,
unfortunately, I'm not a power Windows user, either. My solution is using
MATLAB compiler, mcc, instead of mkoctfile. However, in this way, the user
needs to buy MATLAB rather than using free software. Hope Octave project would
continue and prosperous.

Sincerely,
Huaizu