Re: Development environment

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Development environment
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 22:06:39 -0400

On Mar 22, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Mar 22, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Kelly Boswell wrote:
I'm trying to set up a development environment.  I'm having trouble
getting octave 3.0 to "like" my SuiteSparse libraries.  I assumed the
latest version of SuiteSparse (3.1) would work fine, but apparently it
doesn't, or I'm doing something wrong.  Should I be using a different
version of SuiteSparse?

I'm using 3.0.0, and am working on a patch to allow the Fink package
manager to build 3.1.0 on OS X.

I'll report pack later.

Ben

I just completed a build of the most recent octave sources with SuiteSparse-3.1.0

All tests passed.

What OS are you using?

Ben