Re: Teacher needs help basic Octave- will pay for services

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Teacher needs help basic Octave- will pay for services
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:24:17 -0400

Søren Hauberg wrote:
ons, 19 03 2008 kl. 07:48 -0700, skrev John Sepikas:
I keep getting error messages that I don't know how to fix. I am willing
to pay $100 to just get this program to run even if it just takes minutes
for them to figure out, plus additional fees to act as a consultant that
I can talk to over the phone to save me the hours it would take me to
figure it out.
Why don't you just tell us what error messages you get, and then we
might be able to help. If somebody on the list solves your problem, then
you should feel free to donate your money to the development of Octave.

Søren

I second that.

I will help if I can