Re: Plotting several series in the same figure non overlapping

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: Plotting several series in the same figure non overlapping
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:30:32 -0400 (EDT)

I suggest plotting with lines---then, unless you have a complete overlap
you'll be able to see individual lines. Or, plot a bargraph where the
x coordinate is nominal, and the bargraphs for each series cluster around
it---but this is not accepted scientific graphing usage, so I don't see
how gnuplot/octave can be made to do it. I think that spreadsheet data
can be plotted this way, so export the data there and use their plotting.

To do what you want in Octave, you'd have to tweak the 'x' values.
Perhaps
        dx=.05;
        plot(x1-dx,y1,'x',  x2+dx,y2,'o');