diffrent font encoding: e.g. iso8859-2 on plots

From: Bartosz Marek
Subject: diffrent font encoding: e.g. iso8859-2 on plots
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 01:54:14 +0100

Hi,
~  I've problem with diacritic characters in labels, titles legends etc.
Until now I could change fonts and encodings by common trick:
__gnuplot_set__ term x11 font "arial" 12
__gnuplot_set__ encoding iso_8859_2
and voila! I had any diacritic character what I need to.
Recently I've upgraded my octave to 3.0 version. And I've shocked
when I red that __gnuplot_set__ , __gnuplot_show__ etc functions are
obsolete and will be removed from future versions of octave.
I need some smart solution how to change encoding. I need letters with
diacritic characters in gnuplot graphs. Please help.

Regards
Bart