RE: octave all_va_args replaced

From: Javier Ochoa
Subject: RE: octave all_va_args replaced
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:04:43 -0800

I replace all_va_args by varargin but the problem still holds becaus the
va_start() command is also not recognized. The other mentioned errors in the
main program are because the switch and the string 'plottype' are also not
identified by Octave.
I wonder whether you could see the files attached and suggest me any changes.