Re: how to make ginput work?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: how to make ginput work?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:19:06 +0100

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:44 AM, gabzz33 <address@hidden> wrote:

>  I do confirm that i use windows binary package
>  So presently there is no solution at all if I understood well.
>  somebody knows if there is some devellopement on this part?

Not for the gnuplot-based backend. There's a lot of work in the
graphics area, using an OpenGL-based backend, and this will
provide a functional ginput in the end. But this takes time. So
yes, there's development on this part, but you might not have
a functional ginput before 3.1 (for sure) or 3.2 (maybe) releases.

Michael.