Re: Trouble installing Java and Jhandles

From: Khaled
Subject: Re: Trouble installing Java and Jhandles
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 07:18:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello again,

   Thanks for your prompt answer :)

  I tried "pkg load jhandles", Octave breaks when ever I call any plotting
command. It also through this exception, :

" octave: xcb_xlib.c:52: xcb_xlib_unlock: Assertion `c->xlib.lock' failed.
panic: Aborted -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete
Aborted
"
It is mainly java error, however the basic features of the java pkg is
working, as I tasted:
"a = javaArray ("java.lang.String", 2, 2);"

it works well.

I don't know how to correct this error.

Best

Khaled