Re: Signal Package - where is "remez"

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Signal Package - where is "remez"
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:50:33 +0100

On 3/1/08, John P Oliver <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am probably doing something dumb, but "remez" seems to be missing from
> the Signal package.
>
> I am running Windows XP home, Octave version 3.0.0 and Signal 1.0.6 is
> installed. When I call remez:
> error: `remez' undefined near line 2 column 1

Are you using the pre-compiled package? The pre-compiled
package includes signal-1.0.5 and has remez function. Check
with "pkg list" to see if the signal package is loaded (should see
a star beside the package name). Otherwise, check that you
the file
<octave_root>\libexec\octave\packages\signal-1.0.6\i686-pc-msdosmsvc-api-v32\remez.oct.

Michael.