Re: Why Octave.app is so small?

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Why Octave.app is so small?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:24:12 +0100

Yan Zhou schrieb:
I read the README file of octave source, which said after compiled and installed octave need about 350MB. But the Octave.app, which can be found in the octave-forge site, is only 56MB. I wonder why it is so small, is there anything missing.

To the best of my knowledge I would say there is nothing missing in Octave.app apart from all the static libraries as described in the README file that you refer to.

  Thomas