Re: Mouse zoom and keyborad shortcuts not working with Octave 3.0 on win

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Mouse zoom and keyborad shortcuts not working with Octave 3.0 on windows XP
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:25:11 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Mouse zoom is now impossible for the octave-MSVC because it uses special
version gnuplot 4.2.2
by Michael Goffioul.

Now I'm trying to use the most recent version of pgnuplot+wgnuplot but the
attempt have not been
fililled.

Only possible way now is the the gnuplot4.3 (CVS) on cygwin.
For the mingw-octave, I have tested it works well.

http://www.nabble.com/cygwin-gnuplot-(CVS)-can-be-used-from-mingw-octave-3.0.0-(mouse-zoomin-active!!)-to15322278.html#a15322278

Regards

Tatsuro